Eligibility requirements to become a client at Nexus Primary Care Clinic:
- Local resident of greater Nanaimo
- Have no primary care provider
- If you or your provider have ended a provider-patient relationship you are not eligible to become a client. (eg. if you have been asked to leave or voluntarily left a physician or NP practice)
- Families will be attached together
Our process/protocol for attaching clients to Nexus Primary Care Clinic:
- First come first served—we will attach patients in order of their Request for Contact is received except for in situations where it is identified that more urgent care is required and this is unavailable through other community resources (ex. Urgent care, walk in clinics).
- Each practitioner will strive to maintain a balanced practice with a mix of more and less medically complex clients as determined by the Request for Contact questions or by referrals.
We have no estimates for wait times, each provider will be attaching new clients at a safe and considered rate. You will be contacted when a provider can take you on as a new client.